Thursday, April 15, 2010

Busy Weekend Part 2 (Saturday)

I know I don't have a lot of people reading this, but I'm sure the few that do know how hard it is to get simple things done (like this blog) when you've got little ones at home needing attention all day. Plus Travis has been working nights this week so during the day when I usually have a few minutes to do things when the kiddos are napping, he's here and wants attention... I know I should be in bed by now, it's late and we have an early morning, but Chloe and Vance are asleep, and I need to stop procrastinating...

Saturday's Poteet Strawberry Festival:

We got off to a slow start and didn't get to the festival 'til after 2pm :(. But we didn't miss a whole lot considering all Chloe really wanted to do was go on rides. It was super windy and it made for a very difficult day to be out with Vance in the stroller. We had to keep a blanket over the stroller pretty much the whole time because there was sand being kicked up all around us. So we went on some rides, played a few games, and we ate some Poteet strawberries that were probably the best strawberries I've ever had. Later in the evening we had met up with my cousin Scott and his wife Anna, who are the first family on my side (besides my parents and sister) to see Vance. I was nice to see them again... ;)

Vance was super adorable in his strawberry onesie, and gave me his typical "what are you doing, Mom?" look when I took his picture.















Miss Chloe having a ride on the whales...
One More Time!?!



















Fun on the swings...
Going up!









 
"Don't look down!"







Winning a fishy!

1 comment: