Friday, April 2, 2010

New Project...

So yesterday I started a new project, it's a messenger bag made from bandannas. I decided to take it a step further (or harder) and quilt/patchwork the outside. So far this thing has been easy for me but apparently hard on my sewing machine. I've broken 3 needles, and I'm not even working with thick fabric. Now before I can continue I have to go get some tougher needles.

I'll be posting pictures and a "how-to DIY" once I'm done. I would recommend that you just pick out some fabric that you really like instead of using the bandannas, but I already had them and figured I'd do my test run of the pattern with them so I really wasn't wasting any money, and if it doesn't turn out all that great, Chloe will get a "play purse" to have fun with and carry her toys in.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment