Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend...

We went out to my folks' place for Easter weekend, Chloe was with her mom though :(. My mom outdid herself again with the lunch, the deserts especially. She made lemon meringue and banana cream pies from scratch... YUMMY! ;) After lunch Travis and my Brother-in-law, Wayne went out to hide the eggs for my nieces.
 
 
Shortly after we came inside from "the hunt" and the girls stopped screeching about how much candy the Easter Bunny brought them, Vance had started crying, even though he had just been fed about an hour before. So I go over to his bouncy where he had been sleeping, and started to unfasten him so I could check his 'filter' and hold him... As I unbuckle the harness I find a pink and purple plastic Easter egg laying between his legs (odd). Travis came rushing over going "what's that? what's that?" I had no idea what he was up to, I was hoping it wasn't chocolate, Vance would have melted it. By now my sister is also hovering over me acting all excited, I thought these two had gone mental, but as I opened the little plastic egg, I saw this little beauty inside... (I use the word 'little' loosely, lol)



Who knew our baby boy could lay eggs with diamonds in them?!? LOL

Well obviously I said "YES!", we kissed, and my dad said "get a room!" Haha, silly old man ;)


2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS LEAH!!!
    Your ring is beautiful and I wish you much happiness.
    Aimee V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ring! He did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete